Who We Are:
MyAbilities is a health technology company focused on preventing and resolving workplace injuries throughout the employee lifecycle. We leverage Artificial Intelligence (AI) and advanced ergonomics analytics to flag risk and deliver mitigation strategies for office work environments as well as labour jobs. When injuries occur, on the job or off, we deliver improved outcomes through our connected ecosystem; bridging the communication gaps between employers, payers, health providers and primary physicians; aligning injured workers with patient-centric care to speed recovery and ensure effective return to the workplace. MyAbilities is the worlds’ first truly connected platform that better serves the needs of employers, insurers and injured workers.
The Role: DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our growing development team who will contribute to the continued success of our products and technical solutions.
You will design, develop and in some cases own the automated deployment, maintenance and monitoring of our SaaS product, using your experience to achieve this within optimal cost. Working with our Development Teams, utilizing Scrum framework, you will design and implement robust procedures for deployment to internal and external environments to minimize downtime and proactively address information security risks through principles of shared responsibility across our Microsoft Azure platform.
- Proven experience as a DevOps Engineer working with Microsoft Azure services
- Experience with developing and maintaining applications written for Azure services
- Programming language experience using PowerShell and C#
- Experience with continuous deployment / continuous delivery using Azure DevOps
- Experience with Docker containers, Kubernetes and load balancers (reverse proxies)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Using SharePoint to manage project documentation
- Using Azure DevOps to manage assigned tasks, sprints and backlogs
- Working within Scrum team
- Developing and maintaining documentation using Visio and best cloud-related practices
- Networking experience within complex environments using application load balancing, routing, switching, DNS, network firewalls, and Web Application Firewalls (WAFs)
Our Core Benefits:
As well as offering competitive salaries within our sector, we also provide a wide range of additional benefits and a number of ways to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance. We care about the well-being of our people, and we believe it makes a great place to work: a place where you’ll feel supported and valued.
Qualifying period may apply.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the MyAbilities Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. Compensation will be appropriate to level of experience and knowledge.
MyAbilities Technologies Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please contact MyAbilities Human Resources to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.