Your fully connected Prevention and Return-to-Work Platform.
Empower a comfortable, confident workplace with industry-leading technology. Get started with MyAbilities @ Work today
MyAbilities @ Work transforms your critical ergonomic, safety, and return-to-work needs across the entire employment lifecycle.
With the help of our Digital Job Profiles, you can take care of your employees over the spectrum of physical, psychosocial, and cognitive demands—ultimately reducing workplace injuries, illnesses, and cost.
Digital Job Analysis
A fresh approach to conducting
- Flag and resolve ergonomic risk
- Access pre-defined Digital Job Profiles for 50,000 unique job titles
- Search for one job at a time, or build out a comprehensive job library
- Leverage AI to identify work task risks.
Hire the best fit applicants.
- Quantify, validate, and defend hiring decisions
- Reduce recruitment costs and turnover
- Ensure new hires meet the demands of work and reduce work injury exposure.
Assess employee performance.
- AI-analyzed videos help educate workers, identify higher-risk techniques, and open up dialogue about solutions before an injury occurs
- Increase productivity through employee safety and injury prevention
- Track performance over time to ensure workers are fit for duty.
Awareness & safety mindset.
- Our body avatar highlights high-risk body areas
- Profiles are shared with wellness/fitness teams to develop appropriate fit-for-duty strategies
- For office staff, Rapid Office Strain Assessment (ROSA) is completed on their own time and guides them through adjustments to reduce risk.
Profile enterprise risk.
- See an enterprise view of risk across all departments
- Resolve risk exposure by individual tasks, functions, and jobs
- Enhance training and safety with proper job responsibility documentation.
Return to Work
- Provide claims teams with Return-to-Work profiles to best manage illness/injury claims
- Address psychosocial issues that may hinder return to work
- Provide healthcare teams with Digital Job Data to support their clinical decisions