.NET Technical Lead
Who We Are:
MyAbilities is a health technology company focused on preventing and resolving workplace injuries throughout the employee lifecycle. We leverage Artificial Intelligence (AI) and advanced ergonomics analytics to flag risk and deliver mitigation strategies for office work environments as well as labour jobs. When injuries occur, on the job or off, we deliver improved outcomes through our connected ecosystem; bridging the communication gaps between employers, payers, health providers and primary physicians; aligning injured workers with patient-centric care to speed recovery and ensure effective return to the workplace. MyAbilities is the worlds’ first truly connected platform that better serves the needs of employers, insurers and injured workers.
The Role: .NET Technical Lead:
We are looking for an experienced Technical Lead to join our fast-growing organization. It is a hands-on technical leadership and development role reporting directly to the company CTO. This engineering group delivers results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and requires the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously. The candidate should have an aspiration to be a hands-on Technical Lead, be able to drive the team of 3-5 developers, be entirely involved into the process of design, development, maintenance and monitoring of our SaaS product while being able to do code reviews, conduct estimation sessions and daily stand-up’s.
- 5+ years of hands-on .NET/.NET Core and Web development, including experience as a team lead
- 3+ years of hands-on Scrum experience
- End-to-end full project lifecycle experience as a developer on multiple medium & large-size projects (6+ months) with the full IT delivery team
- Strong C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, and Entity Framework knowledge
- Strong SQL Server, T-SQL and database design (Stored procedures, database normalization, indexing, query optimization) skills
- Strong understanding of DevOps concepts, particularly CI/CD and agile (Scrum)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience implementing Azure DevOps Pipelines for CI Builds and Releases
- Proficient with PowerShell and Infrastructure as Code (IaaC) approaches and tools
- Experience with high-scale architectures and concepts: microservices, queues, distributed systems and data sources
Our Core Benefits:
As well as offering competitive salaries within our sector, we also provide a wide range of additional benefits and a number of ways to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance. We care about the well-being of our people, and we believe it makes a great place to work: a place where you’ll feel supported and valued.
Qualifying period may apply.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the MyAbilities Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. Compensation will be appropriate to level of experience and knowledge.
MyAbilities Technologies Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please contact MyAbilities Human Resources to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.