We will not collect any personal information from you unless you voluntarily submit such information to us. Therefore, if you do not want us to obtain any personal information about you, do not voluntarily submit such information to us. We follow the practices which we in good faith believe are generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect your personal information, we do not guarantee its absolute security.
As part of MYABILITIES’ commitment to maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality and security of your personal information we have adopted the personal information privacy principles stated in the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Model Code for the Protection of Personal Information. These principles form part of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, which establishes rules governing the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information by the private sector. The principles are as follows:
(2) Reason for Collection – MYABILITIES collects personal information about its customers, and in some cases potential customers, primarily for the following purposes:
- To understand customer workplace job data and other related needs and objectives and to assist in achieving them;
- To determine eligibility to receive MYABILITIES’ products and services;
- To provide MYABILITIES products and services to customers and potential customers, and to maintain and archive a record of products and services provided to customers;
- To provide customers with web-based data analytics services;
- To process payments;
- To process subscription service information for use by MYABILITIES and MYABILITIES’ partner programs which you have agreed to join;
- To invite customer/subscribers to participate in s surveys or other opinion-gathering devices that assists us in making our service more responsive to your needs; and
- To keep customer/subscriber informed of various matters about our products and services which we believe will be of interest.
We will not use or disclose your personal information for any purposes other than those purposes for which we collect personal information as stated in (2) above, except with your express consent or as required or permitted by law.
MYABILITIES Technologies Inc.
5500 North Service Rd, Suite 801
Attn: Customer Privacy Department
You may also direct any questions or concerns about MYABILITIES’ privacy practices to the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada al the following address:
Privacy Commissioner of Canada
112 Kent Street
Phone: (613) 995-8210
Fax: (613) 947-6850