Who We Are:
MyAbilities is an early stage technology company focused on preventing and resolving workplace injuries. We leverage Artificial Intelligence (AI) and advanced ergonomic analytics to proactively identify and mitigate risk for all types of employers and their employees. When injuries occur, we deliver improved outcomes bridging the communication gaps between employers, payers and healthcare providers to align injured workers with patient-centric care to speed recovery and ensure effective return to the workplace.
The Role: Sales – Product Manager
MyAbilities is looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. This is a critical role in our company – you will work closely with our CEO and VP of Innovation to bring the product and company vision to life.
This position offers a base salary, bonus and equity.
To be an effective team member, you will:
- Own product and market research
- Analyze the current state of the market; current workflows, business models, tools and technology, ecosystems, trends
- Determine and validate customer pains and impacts/outcomes of addressing these
- Assess the competitive landscape and seek opportunities for differentiation
- Market segmentation
- Define and validate products and product capabilities
- Define the target market(s); segments and user and buyer personas
- Translate market analysis to product definitions and capabilities
- Define critical points of integration (within customer environments); APIs
- Define and model use cases
- Define product positioning; target market, value proposition (ROI), differentiation
- Define product roadmap (version next +)
- Test and verify product plans and roadmaps with the target market; Customer focus groups, advisory boards, analysts, etc.
- Define packaging
- Define the product economic model
- Packaging, pricing
- Targets (revenue, profit)
- Support engineering
- Engage with engineering to ensure development efforts are on target (capabilities, timelines)
- Engage with Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams to define and execute the Go To Market plan
- Create detailed product briefs to be used as the key input to the definition of the GTM plan and creation of core messaging, collateral and enablement materials
- Routes to market strategies
- Product launch (AR, PR, etc.)
- Lead early product market tests (alpha, beta)
- Engage in key sales situations to help win early/beachhead accounts
- Be active with sales and marketing to enable their success
- Consistently engage with customers and the customer success team to validate and ensure that our customers are very satisfied, realizing value and that we continue to evolve our products to grow share
We’re Looking for People Who Have:
- 5+ years’ experience in product management with a technology vendor, preferably a SaaS vendor.
- Proven track record of managing a product thru its lifecycle
- Experience with a proven framework such as Pragmatic Marketing or Gartner Product Management Framework
- 2+ years’ experience working with the Healthcare or Insurance markets
- Strong technical background with understanding and/or hands on experience in software development on Azure or alternatively AWS, or GCP
- Proven ability to define economic models and perform financial modelling
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Strong understanding of GTM models; e-commerce, channels/partners, direct sales
- Strong interpersonal, and communication (written, verbal) skills
- Teaching and coaching skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- You are excited about working at an early stage technology company
- You are comfortable in fast-paced environments
- You have a passion for driving transformative change
- You can see the bigger picture and want to contribute ideas to improve, do better, move faster
- You are a problem solver .. for your company, and for your clients
- You care about accountability and have a bias to execution
- You place a high value on learning, and growth; you seek feedback
- You care about culture, values and climate; you value diversity
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the MyAbilities Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. Compensation will be appropriate to level of experience and knowledge.
MyAbilities Technologies Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please contact MyAbilities Human Resources to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.