Sales – Channel Enablement Specialist
Who We Are:
MyAbilities is an early stage health technology company focused on preventing and resolving workplace injuries throughout the employee lifecycle. We leverage Artificial Intelligence (AI) and advanced ergonomics analytics to flag risk and deliver mitigation strategies for office work environments as well as labor jobs. When injuries occur, on the job or off, we deliver improved outcomes through our connected ecosystem; bridging the communication gaps between employers, payers, health providers and primary physicians; aligning injured workers with patient-centric care to speed recovery and ensure effective return to the workplace.
The Role: Sales – Channel Enablement Specialist
MyAbilities is looking for a Channel Enablement Specialist to join our sales team. As a key member of our team, you will develop a Go-To-Market enablement framework and deliver it to partners with the goal of getting our partners in market quickly and driving sales for their MyAbilities based solutions and services.
This position offers a base salary and a bonus.
To be an effective team member, you will:
- Develop the MyAbilities partner on-boarding and GTM enablement framework
- Define marketing strategies, programs and required tools/collateral to aid partners in driving awareness and leads for MyAbilities based solutions and services
- Define sales strategies, programs and required tools/collateral to aid partners’ direct selling efforts
- Engage with Account Executives in the initial partner sales process and position our GTM enablement framework as a key differentiator in working with MyAbilities
- Lead the deployment and execution of the on-boarding and GTM enablement framework for signed partners
- Engage partners as the expert in helping them optimize their efforts to get in market and drive MyAbilities based revenue
We’re Looking for People Who Have:
- 10+ years’ experience in channel sales/programs with an emphasis on channel enablement (marketing and sales)
- 3+ years’ experience in the healthcare or insurance market
- Track record of achieving/exceeding targets
- Experience with marketing and selling of new and disruptive solutions
- Strong consultative skills
- Strong interpersonal, and communication (written, verbal) skills
- Extremely capable of operating independently, but with strong leadership skills
- Experience with working with senior business leaders (Directors, VPs, C-suite)
- You are excited about working at an early stage technology company
- You are comfortable in fast-paced environments
- You have a passion for partners/channels
- You have a passion for marketing and sales and constantly seek to grow your skills
- You care about accountability and have a bias to execution
- You can see the bigger picture and want to contribute ideas to improve, do better, move faster
- You are a problem solver .. for your company, and for your partners
- You place a high value on learning, and growth; you seek feedback
- You care about culture, values and climate; you value diversity
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the MyAbilities Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. Compensation will be appropriate to level of experience and knowledge.
MyAbilities Technologies Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please contact MyAbilities Human Resources to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.