Sales Representative / Account Manager
MyAbilities, an industry leader in human asset management is disrupting the employer and disability management industries with its ground-breaking new software platform. Through its proprietary SaaS technology solutions, MyAbilities is transforming how employers quantify and communicate the demands of their jobs, hire and train the right employees, keep their workers safe and effectively manage their injuries. Insurance companies, Third Party Administrators and treating clinicians gain critical, real-time information to inform their claims management processes, transforming their ability to effectively and efficiently manage employee disability – resulting in best-in-class outcomes for workers’ compensation, short and long-term disability and auto claims.
We are looking for a results-driven Sales Representative with a proven track record for meeting and exceeding sales targets. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to provide solutions to increase customer acquisition levels and boost top-line revenue growth and profitability. Duties will include sales presentations, product demonstrations and negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Generate leads/acquire customers
- Negotiate contracts
- Perform cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
- Achieve/exceed agreed upon sales targets
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- BS/BA degree or equivalent an asset
- 2 years experience working with Insurance companies
- 2 years experience selling health and wellness solutions to employers
Located in Burlington, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team-based environment.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the MyAbilities Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. Compensation will be appropriate to level of experience and knowledge
MyAbilities Technologies Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please contact MyAbilities Human Resources to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.