Sales – Senior Account Executive
Who We Are:
MyAbilities is an early stage technology company focused on preventing and resolving workplace injuries. We leverage Artificial Intelligence (AI) and advanced ergonomic analytics to proactively identify and mitigate risk for all types of employers and their employees. When injuries occur, we deliver improved outcomes bridging the communication gaps between employers, payers and healthcare providers to align injured workers with patient-centric care to speed recovery and ensure effective return to the workplace.
The Role: Sales – Senior Account Executive
MyAbilities is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our sales team. As a key member of our team, you will be on the front lines as the heart of our sales engine and operate as a market maker to engage Insurer and Third Party Administrator (TPA) clients in North America.
This position offers a base salary and commissions.
To be an effective team member, you will:
- Develop and execute an end to end (lead – opportunity – win) sales execution plan to effectively and efficiently drive revenue with Insurer and TPA clients.
- Drive prospecting / lead generation and qualification activities
- Drive opportunities to closure
- Lead initial efforts to on-board new clients
- Effectively manage your pipeline and forecasting
- Ensure effective use of CRM to track activities, lead and opportunity stages
- Manage the health of the pipeline to ensure achievement of revenue targets
- Forecast monthly and quarterly wins with a high degree of accuracy
- Sell value thru a consultative process
- Lead potential clients through a value driven sales process that challenges the industry status quo
- Create a clear vision and plan for on-boarding clients as part of the sales process
- Help steer the evolution of our sales strategy
- Ensure that the sales team is outfitted with the tools, processes and education and training necessary to be successful and world-class
We’re Looking for People Who Have:
- 15+ years’ experience in sales/business development in the healthcare or insurance market working directly with Insurers and Third Party Administrators
- 5+ years’ experience selling Software based solutions
- Track record of achieving/exceeding targets
- Experience in leading the development of new territories and markets
- Experience with value selling of new and disruptive solutions
- Strong interpersonal, and communication (written, verbal) skills
- Extremely capable of operating independently, but with strong leadership skills
- You are excited about working at an early stage technology company
- You are comfortable in fast-paced environments
- You have a passion for driving transformative change
- You can see the bigger picture and want to contribute ideas to improve, do better, move faster
- You are a problem solver .. for your company, and for your clients
- You care about accountability and have a bias to execution
- You place a high value on learning, and growth; you seek feedback
- You care about culture, values and climate; you value diversity
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the MyAbilities Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. Compensation will be appropriate to level of experience and knowledge.
MyAbilities Technologies Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please contact MyAbilities Human Resources to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.